Bulletin December 2018
In this issue:
- How cyber-secure are you?
- Watch out for spam!
- Are you in charge of keeping the office or work-site safe?
- Checklist: Can your business survive the holiday period?
- How to enjoy the bells and whistles without the tax headache
- Business Health Check
- Key tax dates
- New rules for mileage
- New parental leave rules
- Payday reporting
- Student loan repayment threshold has been increased
Can we or can't we? That is the question.
No one really likes to complete questionnaires and we know that asking you to fill out one or more of ours is about as exciting an an IRD inspection. But they’re very important – this information will help us better help you, and will allow us to get information from third parties if it’s needed. Without them, we can’t get things moving.
If something is not relevant to you, simply indicate this by entering ‘N/A’. If you get stuck, contact us and we’ll be happy to help.
If you’ve hit the wall and are having issues with your accounts package, one of our team may ask you to download either TeamViewer or AnyDesk. Both are small, secure programmes that allow us to share your screen. This way we can help you navigate through your accounts or accounts software in real time.