Bulletin March 2019
In this issue:
- What’s New In The World of Tax?
- Ring-Fencing Rental Losses – Will This Affect You?
- Another Home Business Calculation
- 10 Smart Year-End Tax Tips
- Are you Managing all Aspects of Risk in Your Business?
- Get an NZBN
- ACC Levies
- Proposed New Rules for GST on Low Value Imported Goods Announced
- Change to IRD Requirements Regarding “Authority to Act”
- Take Note! Minimum Wage Glides Closer to $20
- Kay Tax Dates March 2019
Can we or can't we? That is the question.
No one really likes to complete questionnaires and we know that asking you to fill out one or more of ours is about as exciting an an IRD inspection. But they’re very important – this information will help us better help you, and will allow us to get information from third parties if it’s needed. Without them, we can’t get things moving.
If something is not relevant to you, simply indicate this by entering ‘N/A’. If you get stuck, contact us and we’ll be happy to help.
If you’ve hit the wall and are having issues with your accounts package, one of our team may ask you to download either TeamViewer or AnyDesk. Both are small, secure programmes that allow us to share your screen. This way we can help you navigate through your accounts or accounts software in real time.