Ready. Aim. Fire. Three words that may help your start up.
90% of new start-ups fail. For many of them, it’s because they started firing before they’d adjusted their aim.
Before you buy or set up your business, talk to our team of experts. We’ll help get you ready by answering questions like:
- Have you prepared a business plan and budget? Is it going to be profitable? Is it viable?
- Should you operate as a sole trader, a partnership, a company or a trust?
- What type of record keeping system is best for you? Should you use a computerised cashbook or software such as Banklink, Xero, Cash Manager or MYOB.
- How will you prepare your GST returns?
- Will you be employing staff? How will you prepare employment agreements, job descriptions, recording and paying PAYE?
- Do you need ACC cover? What about income protection insurance?
Before you start firing, work with us to get ready and set your aim. Together we’ll give your start-up the best shot at being one of the successful 10%.