Fine tune and prevent growing pains.
Business is going well and you’re looking to grow. But growing can create its own pains and it’s important that you don’t slide backwards. That means planning ahead, by looking at things like:
- Financial information and management reports you’ll need.
- KPI’s to measure, and how to gather the information required.
- How you can improve profitability and the key factors affecting it.
- Why you are making a taxable profit, but still struggling to pay tax, creditors and bank loans.
- Assessing your business and planning for sale, succession or exit.
- Benchmarking your business against others of a similar size in your industry.
- Identifying gaps in your business operation, which, if filled, will make your business better.
Let’s work together to ensure that your business grows in the right way and try to avoid the business equivalent of that ‘awkward teenage’ stage.